Ok, ignore the fact that the pattern is upside down. Learn from my mistakes. The side you're punching is the bottom of your bag. Plan your pattern accordingly. Lol.
Now that the PSA is out of the way...isn't this an awesome bag? Pretend the pattern is going the right way. There is a learning curve to working with the punch boards but once you get the hang of it, and using Stampin' Up! paper and cardstock, you will get wonderful customized results. Who doesn't like their card to match their gift wrapping? And seriously this stamp set is awesome! The whole suite is awesome.
Don't forget Carousel Birthday is this month's Stamp of the Month. I have to close out the hostess code today so place your $35 minimum purchase if you haven't already. Click here for more info
Hostess code ENA4J3SK
- Carousel Birthday stamp set- 142832
- Cupcakes & Carousels DSP- 142744
- Tempting Turquoise CS- 102067
- Tempting Turquiose Stampin' Pad- 126952
- Whisper White CS- 100730
- Organza Ribbon- 114319
- Gift Bag Punch Board- 135862
- Big Shot- 143263
- Layering Ovals framelits- 141706
- Stitched Shapes framelits- 145372
- Bone Folder- 102300
- Tear & Tape- 138995