Welcome to day 3 of Eastern Palace Suite week! Today's card is using the Premier bundle. I LOVE this bundle. The Eastern Medallion thinlits are so lovely and there's so much you can do with them. And when you pair them with some ink blending it's almost magical. With this bundle you will receive a free pack of Very Vanilla Thick CS and medium envelopes. I used a piece of Very Vanilla Thick CS cut at 4 1/4" x 11" scored @ 5 1/2" as a card base.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 3 3/4" x 5" and add a coat of clear Wink of Stella
3. Cut another piece of Whisper White CS to 3 3/4" x 5".
4. Use a sponge brayer and Lemon-Lime twist ink to the bottom half making sure to lightly blend toward center.
5. Do the same with Tranquil Tide ink to the top of the card.
6. Continue until you have a soft blend between the two colors. This takes practice, be patient.
7. Use Craft Whisper White ink to stamp 'flower' outline. Let dry for a minute then use a paper towel to smear and soften any ink not dried.
8. Time to get out the Big Shot! Place medallions onto ink blended piece and run through your Big Shot.
9. Rub Embossing Buddy over ink blended and died piece. Use Versamark to stamp sentiments. Cover stamped images with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder and use heat tool to melt.
10. Adhere card layers together with SNAIL.
11. Decide who you're sending your handmade card to!