Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Episode 131: Bonjour Beautiful card using retiring Stampin' Up!

Hello my crafty peeps!


This is a fantastic time to combine the old and the new! The card I show you today has retiring elements like the Petite Petals set mixed with some of the new In Colors. I love the color combination of Pink Pirouette, Lemon-Lime Twist, and Fresh Fig. Very Springtime! And boy is it good to have Spring here. My apple and pear trees will be blooming soon and I can't wait to have that view outside my art room. This is a simple card that is perfect for beginner or advanced crafters and stampers.






Note: Lemon-Lime Twist and Fresh Fig are only available in the Eastern Palace bundles May 1-31. June 1st they will be available individually through the Annual Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment