Thursday, May 11, 2017

Episode 132: Eastern Palace White Gift Box

Hello my crafty peeps!


I'm going to miss the White Gift Boxes. They are perfect for home decor or gift giving. All you bakers out there will find these fit standard size cookies quite well. If you require the services of a taste tester I willingly volunteer. Lol. And the boxes and bags from Stampin' Up! are food safe. Bonus! These are so easy to decorate especially with the stamp sets and punches/dies you'll find in my online store. The hardest part is tying the bow!

Love the Lemon-Lime Twist ribbon? Me too! In my video I'll show you how you can dye ribbon to any color you need.




Note: Lemon-Lime twist and Eastern Palace DSP are only available in the Eastern Palace bundles from May 1-31. June 1st they will be available individually in the annual catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment