Saturday, May 13, 2017

Episode 133: Scrapbook Saturday! using Stampin' Up! Jar of Love bundle

Hello my crafty peeps!


Welcome to another Scrapbook Saturday! Today's layout features photos I took just a couple weeks ago. We love having bonfires on nice nights. It's a lovely way to have some family time unplugged from all the electronic devices in our modern world. This is our first Spring in our new home, our first home. The backyard is nice and big and has a small hill from the back of the yard to the house. A hill perfect to lay back on and gaze at the stars. There's not a lot of light pollution where we are which makes it perfect for stargazing. Or looking for UFOs...
I noticed my kiddo and the little princess laying next to each other with Benji cat and rushed over to take some pics. I love how they turned out and couldn't wait to scrap them. I'm continuing to use retiring products mixed with products that will continue to be available.






No comments:

Post a Comment