Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Episode 134: Unboxing Annual Catalog Preorder!

Hello my crafty peeps!

I've got an unboxing video for you today! These products are part of the new Annual Catalog preorder. One of the benefits to being a demonstrator is that I have early access to new items. Sometimes I just don't have the patience I should. Lol. If you would like to become a demonstrator in the month of May you will be able to pick some of the new catty items for your starter kit. You can join as a hobby demo for the discount, or you can do it as a business. All you have to do to stay active is to meet your quarterly minimums. My team is a drama free and positive group. We support each other like a family. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of I would love to have you join my team of Pixie Crafters. As an added bonus you will also be part of my upline's team which will allow you access to so many wonderful demonstrators. Just click the tab in the menu bar to sign up. Feel free to contact me with any questions you have. 

You will be able to order new items from the Annual Catalog starting June 1st.



No comments:

Post a Comment