Thursday, May 18, 2017

Episode 135: Seasonal Layers Thinlits with bonus project

Hello my crafty peeps!

There are many new items in the new Annual Catalog. It's exciting to have new things to play with. My creative juices are flowing! I'm looking forward to June and July when I hope to be able to get everything on my wishlist. That's the goal anyway. We'll see how my wallet feels about it. Lol.

The Color Theory Suite is a fun and versatile set of products that will take you through an entire year of seasons. The Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers thinlits can be purchased individually or you can save 10% by purchasing both in a bundle. It's sometimes hard to envision what the dies will look like once they are cut and how they coordinate with the stamp set. Let me help make that easier for you. I've filmed a video showing all the cut pieces and what stamps they will coordinate with. I've added photos of all the pieces and stamped images to this post as well. 


I also filmed a quick tutorial using some of the products from the Suite. I'm making bookmarks to include with the new Annual Catalogs I'm sending out to my customers. Want to jump on the bandwagon and get your own copy of the catalog? Click on the Catalog request tab in the menu bar to find out how.





This Suite will be available starting June 1st.





No comments:

Post a Comment