Saturday, May 20, 2017

Episode 136: Scrapbook Saturday! using Color Theory Suite

Hello my crafty peeps!


















It's Scrapbook Saturday! The theme this week has been all about the Color Theory Suite. Since there's so many seasonal elements it's perfect for adding to scrapbook layouts. Today I'm scrapping an old family tradition that I had with my ex-husband and son...apple pickin'! I grew up in Florida so you can imagine there's not much in the way of apple orchards. It was such a novelty for me to go out in the crisp autumn air and pick my own apples. In the years since the air hasn't always been crisps, some years it was downright balmy! But it's always been a fun thing to do. And if you've never gone apple pickin' I highly recommend you do it at least once in your life. The apples taste so much better when you do.





New products will be available June 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment