Hello my crafty peeps!
Welcome to day 1 of Eastern Palace Suite week! Starting today you can order one of the bundles and get your hands on these products before the annual catalog release on June 1st. Whether you choose the Starter or Premier, you're going to love this Suite. The card I designed for today mostly uses the Starter kit. I did use the coordinating dies for the flower but you can fussy cut if you don't have them.
I used a Whisper White note card as a base, you will receive a free pack of Very Vanilla note cards and envelopes with the Starter bundle.
1. (Optional step) Take Dapper Denim marker and a Tim Holtz marker spritzer and add small splatters to background.
2. Cut the DSP to fit the width of the card. The sheets are double sided and I used both sides of 1 sheet. Adhere to card with SNAIL.
3. Place flower gold vinyl sticker onto Whisper White and fussy cut or use coordinating dies.
4. Decorate card base with more stickers.
5. Add flower with a dimensional.
6. Stamp 'hello' in Tranquil Tide and add a small sticker and rhinestone to end of 'o'
7. Sit back and enjoy the handmade card you just crafted.